Membership of the OBA is open to all businesses, self-employed and most other bodies eg. charities, trusts, schools, NHS etc. that are based within Overton, Hampshire or the boundaries of the parish.
The current criteria are:
- Premises in Overton or the parish
or the owner is resident in Overton or the parish
- The business directly serves the Overton community
- The final decision always rests with the OBA through its elected committee
For more details please get in touch via the Contact Us page.
To join the OBA please complete and submit your application.
Annual Membership is currently £40.00 and not only includes all the benefits listed below but other opportunities enabling you to reach out to the local community and beyond!
Benefits of Membership:
- entry on this web site with a link to your web site
- listing in the OBA directory
- networking & meeting other local business owners
- membership meetings (often with a speaker)
- website “members” area for Overtonians to visit for OBA member news/special offers
- keeping abreast of issues that could affect your business in the area